Saturday, December 15, 2012

Everybody Does It

Working in a hotel has made me realize that everyone has sex... all the time... with anyone... as long as the parts fit. I work in a very nice, expensive hotel and apparently people like to show their naughty parts to strangers in very nice, expensive hotel rooms.

I have a few favorite stories of adulterers and sexual exhibitionists that I'm gonna fill you in on.

Phone Sex

When I worked the front desk I had a guest that stayed at the hotel very often on business. He had not a care in the world because his company paid for the room and his food. Every night after he checked in he would go across the street to the Mexican restaurant and get plastered. He would stumble into his 1st floor room and use the phone.

This was a routine. But one night, things were a little out of the ordinary. After stumbling to his room, he couldn't dial out; he came to the front desk after all of his troubles.

Phone Sex (slurring his speech): I...I...I... can't get da phone to wurk. Can I youse this one?

He was pointing at the front desk phone.

Working Girl: I really am not supposed to let guests use the phone but I guess I can help you out.

Phone Sex: Oh my god. Thank..Thank.. Thank You. My wife worriez, ya know.

I dial the phone for him.

Phone Sex (speaking into the receiver): Hey Baby. I... I... I... miss you. So um, what are you wearin'?

At this point, he continues to have phone sex with whoever was on the other end. The entire time that he was having phone sex (which lasted for about 5 minutes) I was standing no more than 4 feet away from him. I didn't know what to do. Should I have answered when he asked "Who's your daddy?" Should I have hung up the phone when he said "Oh Baby, you know what I like..." Should I have walked away when he exclaimed "You have no idea what I want to do to you..." A part of me was disgusted and the other part of me wanted to hear where this mediocre phone sex was going.

He finished up, thanked me and stumbled back to his room.

Train

This is one of my more disgusting stories, but it's a short one.

I had a guest who wanted his dry cleaning delivered to his room. After the dry cleaning was delivered to the front desk, I went upstairs to deliver the dry cleaning to his room. When I got up to his floor I witnessed a pretty well toned man standing outside of his room on his cell phone wearing nothing but boxers.  The door to his room was wide open because he couldn't carry a key, hold his phone and stand in the hallway in just boxers.

As he winked and smiled at me I glanced over to his room in which I saw a similar looking man banging the hell out of a skinny little girl. I quickly ran to the guest;s room in which I was to deliver laundry and got back down to the front desk as soon as possible. When I got back down there it dawned on me that they were running a train on this skinny girl. Why else would he be in boxers? Why else would he get a king bed for 3 people? The best part was that he WINKED AT ME! He had no shame in his game.

A few hours later he came down and checked out with me. Very nice about it. He knew that I knew what went down in that room and yet it didn't faze him. He didn't sneak out the back like many of our guests, he didn't avoid eye contact with me, he did the same thing when he checked out as he did when I got up to his floor. He winked at me, smiled, and continued going about his business.

No comments:

Post a Comment