Thursday, May 30, 2013

Model Good Looks

Let's face it, some people are better looking than others. Some people say "Everyone is beautiful in their own way" but that's a crock of shit. Realistically there are some extremely good looking people whose appearance makes you double take. This post is dedicated to them.

Australian Seaman

There was a group of Australians working on a boat staying at the hotel when I first started working there. The men in this group were beautiful. It was like a damn swimsuit calendar every single time more than 4 of them would come downstairs. Specifically there was one Aussie who was tall, broad shouldered and brunette. I was convinced his abs were painted on his body, they were perfect. His girlfriend was actually a part of the crew as well, her purpose is something that still confuses me. She was really dim, and thin enough to where you know her job description did not involve heavy lifting. Me, nor my drooling co-workers, could figure out what he saw in her when we were alive and breathing (we were just a little delusional.)

The epitome of their hotness came during one of my first single shifts. I was sitting behind the front desk on my laptop when I hear quite the ruckus. It was all of the shipmates getting off of the elevator and turning the corner dressed up in 'jungle gear.' What I mean by 'jungle gear' is a loincloth and apparently Afro wigs (which I didn't realize were so big in the jungle.) All the guys were only wearing thin pieces of cloth to cover up their goodies and it was quite the sight to see. They dressed up for their boss's birthday and graced the streets of my tiny town with that beauty.

Black Men's Magazine

In plenty of magazines geared towards black men there is an ongoing theme: Bitches. Not bitches as in a behavior or attitude, but women who model with their big asses in a thong covered in baby oil.  I had one of those girls get some copies made at the office supply store. She was a beautiful girl with a body you either want or envy. She had her first spread (no pun intended) in a magazine and she was so proud of it that she wanted copies made to send to her family. Even though I questioned her family dynamic, I made the copies and she went on her way. There were a few copies that came out too dark and she left them behind. A few of my young male coworkers saw the pictures and started freaking out. They fell in love with a picture and made copies of the copy to take home and do ungodly things to. They became dogs in the fullest sense, woofing, barking, drooling, scratching and licking. It was disgusting. But if she can make two semi-civilized men react that way, then more power to her.

Chef You're Yummy

Very recently at the hotel there was a career fair being held. There was a huge turnout of people and one caught my eye. He came in pretty early in the morning wearing jeans, a hoodie and had headphones in his ear. He took them out, smiled at me and asked me where the career fair was being held. I responded, he smiled and walked down the hallway taking my heart with him. I had a few thoughts:

"DAAAAAAAAMN! He's good looking. But there's no way he's going to get a job wearing jeans and a hoodie."

He didn't need to get a job. He was a hiring manager/head chef for the restaurant holding the career fair. It was an amazing two days that we spent together in my head. In all reality we probably spoke five sentences to one another and smiled a handful of times back and forth. I want to say at some point he gave me 'the eye' and I gave it right back to him...but then again that could all be in my head. Either way he was beautiful and he knew it. He walked and smiled with a confidence that only the beautiful people possessed. He can cook for me anytime (originally that last sentence was way dirtier and involved the word 'meat.')

No comments:

Post a Comment